Today we will talk about the effectiveness of modern outdoor exercise equipment.
- Stability On Any Surface: Built with a wide base and low stance for unshakable balance. Features 5 adjustable antislip rubber feet to even out any uneven flooring
- Spin In Silence: Smooth, seamless design and noise reduction resistance wheel mean you there’s no need to amp up the volume when you build up the burn (Note: The noise is mainly related to the materials and tread of bike tires. We highly suggest you to use road bikes because the noise will be louder if MTB is used.)
- 6 Resistance Settings: Train to your standards with bar-mounted remote and wide range resistance curve to simulate all cycling conditions
- Easy Bike Release: Ready to head outside? Just hit the press-down lever clamp to easily release and remove your ride. Front wheel riser block and rear quick release lever are included for quick installation.
- Great Compability:The Indoor Bike Trainer Stand fits any road or mountain bike with a 26-28″ or 700c wheel and with rear wheel axel between 4.92′-6.57″
Today, there is such a growing trend as outdoor exercise equipment. They do not exist in every courtyard, but they can be found in most cities. Recently, they have become very fond of many athletes.
The popularization of a sports lifestyle has led to the fact that in cities they began to massively replace old horizontal bars and parallel bars with whole sports grounds, where you can train each muscle group for free. And it’s really cool!
Let’s take a look at the main advantages of modern outdoor exercise equipment:
1. Possibility of regular outdoor sports activities.
2. Sports simulators help to develop and strengthen certain muscle groups, increase the functionality of various body systems.
3. The availability of exercise equipment for both adults and children.
4. The simulators are intuitive, so everyone can understand their operation.
5. Ability to use the equipment free of charge and at any time.
6. Classes are held in the fresh air, which is very beneficial for the body.
Based on the above, we conclude that there are many advantages. Therefore, it is worth paying attention to this type of sports equipment.
Now let’s move on to the five best, in my opinion, outdoor exercise machines. Having worked out on such simulators, I decided to highlight the most effective ones. I made this top based on my sports experience. So, the top is arranged in order from the last to the first:
Number 5. Stepper.
Stepper work simulates climbing a ladder, but the movements are smoother, thereby reducing the stress on the joints. Popular with older people with leg problems, especially women. Excellent load on the quadriceps and calf muscles. Stepper exercises allow you to work out the gluteal and lumbar muscles, as well as the front and back of the thigh. This equipment trains the cardiovascular system, helps to lose weight and tone the muscles of the legs and buttocks.
Number 4. Ellipsoid.
Exercises on this machine help you develop muscles in your legs, buttocks, back, arms, shoulders and abs. The advantage of this simulator is that there is no heavy load on the joints, which is noted when exercising on a treadmill, which allows you to increase the duration of physical exercises.
- ✔ 【Sturdy Construction】Our Exercise Bike equipped with a heavy-duty square tube with a heavy duty bidirectional flywheel 30 lbs and holds up to 330LBS, very stable and durable.
- ✔ 【Adjustable To Fit Most Users】You can easily adjust the saddle’s height (33.5-38.5 in), the distance between your saddle and the handlebars and handlebar height (37.8-44 in), pedal toe clips with straps fit different shoe sizes.
- ✔ 【Adjustable Resistance】Switch up the intensity of your workout with the convenient tension knob. With a simple twist, you can increase or decrease resistance so your workout can remain challenging and effective throughout your fitness journey. Perfect for any user’s skill level.
- ✔ 【Keep Track Of Your Workouts】LCD monitor displays scan, time, speed, distance, calories, and odometer. You can adjust your workout speed and intensity and set your workout timer using these datas.
- ✔ 【100% Warranty】12 months of free parts replacement. Longer warranty, better service, giving you 100% satisfication for this Indoor Cycling Bike. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Get VIGBODY Exercise Bike, Start More Active And Healthy Lifestyle.
Number 3. Bench press.
This simulator is an imitation of the bench press. Engages and works well the muscles of the chest and shoulders. Has free pancake weights. That is, the progression of weights is possible, therefore, the growth of muscle mass.
Number 2. Deadlift.
This machine is also an imitation of the popular and powerful deadlift exercise. Exercising on the simulator will build muscle and strengthen the muscles of the back, legs and lower back, as well as increase endurance.
Number 1. Hyperextension.
The simulator is simple in structure, but so effective in strengthening the muscles of the back, especially the lower back. I believe that if you have this simulator near your place of residence, you should pay attention to it. Recently, I myself have begun to pay attention to the lumbar region, since it is an important part of our body.
Here is such a top-5 I managed to make up personally. I really hope that the simulators will attract your attention, and you will conduct training using these simulators.
- 2-in-1 Patented Elliptical Motion Design Technology
- Use as Elliptical Trainer or Exercise Bike
- Seat Adjusts Vertically and Horizontally
- High momentum fan blades for a fluid workout
- Tension easily adjusts with the turn of a knob